• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• Embedded Content From Other Websites
• Where We Send Your Data
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
BDOHub collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, Email)
• User Submitted data relating to in-game events, Black Desert Online specifically.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide BDOHub with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
• Use any Google Forms/Sheets that require submitted data with verification or accreditation.
How will we use your data?
BDOHub collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with updates and announcements we think you might like.
If/When BDOHub processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We currently do not store any personal data, except in cases of registered members which is currently not publicly available. In any case of registration and submission of personal data, this is stored within an encrypted server provided by GoDaddy.com.
BDOHub will keep your Personal and Submitted Data for 180 Days. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from any Email List and Member List.
BDOHub would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
• We currently work with no other third parties.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop BDOHub from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
BDOHub would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request BDOHub for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that BDOHub correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
You also have the right to request BDOHub to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that BDOHub erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that BDOHub restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to BDOHub’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that BDOHub transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – BDOHub uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – BDOHub uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. BDOHub sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you
visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Where We Send Your Data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that BDOHub has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.